About Me and pls leave some comments

Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 11 2009

2009 alr. So fast. Hahas today v. bored.
Woke up damn early. Than go and eat with my uncle and auntie.
Than met ozy at supermarket at tamp mart.
Than go shop shop for food to cook.
Than go home and rest awhile.
Than I and ozy goo play basketball with his fwens at 201.
But rained. So we went to blk 800++
Than ozy they all challenge the other ppl.
Than he kena'd his thumb and cannot play.
Than i substitue him and play Basketball.
They all so pro, tall and fast.
Than we play play play.
Than the Desmond threw the ball and hit directly at my check.
The pain is running from my check, to my temple, and to my skull.
Than we both being casualtied. Went home
Everyone was like we both so suay.
Than bla bla bla. Audi audi eat eat
Than now ozy and my sister packing shirts.
Than now i end here alr.
Than bye ppl.
hope i can meet leonard up for my breakdancing lessons!!!

*I love thans, so short and sweet. :P

No comments: